Year of the Pig | A Patio Pig Roast
We're celebrating patio season with a series of chef-driven pig roasts, dedicated to the Year of the Pig!
Thursday, August 8, 2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
Tuco and Blondie
Tuco and Blondie 3358 N. Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60657, US Get Directions
We're moving the party outside and you're invited to our Patio Pig Roast series at Tuco & Blondie on August 8, celebrating the Year of the Pig! Guests can enjoy a whole roasted piggy, interactive demo from Chef Dan Harris, with plenty of chill patio vibes and giveaways.
Tickets are $29 (plus tax) and include a family-style spread:
- Pibil Style Pork Shoulder (Roja) | orange, achiote, spices and charred onion and garlic
- Lechon Pork Loin (Verde) | cilantro, oregano, garlic and citrus
- Pork Belly de Pina | slow roasted, served with grilled pineapple salsa
- Jardin Salad
- Salsa Roja + Verde
Wash it all down with beer, wine & spirit samples and specials from our friends at Breakthru Beverage.
Can't get enough pig? No problem, join us at any - or all of our upcoming Patio Pig Roasts:
- Smoke Daddy Wicker Park | July 17
- Smoke Daddy Wrigleyville | July 31
- Ella Elli | August 26