Nose To Tail Wine Dinner Ft. Frog's Leap 8/25
We're celebrating patio season with a series of chef-driven pig roasts, dedicated to the Year of the Pig!
Sunday, August 25, 2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
Ella Elli 1349 W Cornelia Ave, Chicago, IL 60657, US Get Directions
This event has ended.
We're moving the party outside and you're invited to our Patio Pig Roast series at Ella Elli on August 25, celebrating the Year of the Pig! Guests will enjoy a plated dinner featuring a whole roasted pig, interactive demo from Chef Dan Harris, with wine pairings from Frog's Leap Winery and our sommelier, Bobby Neilson.
Tickets are $60 (plus tax) and includes:
- First Course: Charcuterie (headcheese, pate, terrines) with housemade pickles and giardiniera, grilled bread
- Second Course: Watercress and arugula salad, grilled peaches, pork belly croutons, ricotta salata
- Third Course: Fettuccine with white Bolognese (milk braised pork shoulder), paprika, breadcrumbs
- Fourth Course: Porchetta with herb-caper vinaigrette, olive oil whipped potatoes, grilled broccolini, lemon and calabrian chilies
- Dessert: Butterscotch pudding with whiskey-maple bacon
Wash it all down with a special wine pairing from Frog's Leap Winery (additional $25).
Can't get enough pig? No problem, join us at any - or all - of our Patio Pig Roasts: